Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to My New Blog!

Over the next few days I'm going to be posting fantasy advice for the upcoming NFL season. As a 5 year veteran of both public and private fantasy leagues, with multiple championships under my belt, I'm going to be giving out all my fantasy secrets and tips so that you can beat all your friends and maybe even win some much needed cash. All tips and help that I give out is completely free and hopefully it will save you from wasting the money that some spend on Fantasy draft kits (which can cost anywhere from $5 or $10 to as much as $100. I do profit off this blog because of the ads that you'll see appear on the side. If you want to help me click an ad or two (All clicking the ads do is take you to another site, you are obligated to do anything and I get paid just for you clicking the ad). My next few posts are going to help with your upcoming draft (sorry I wasn't here earlier if your draft is already over). Aside from my daily posts I will also try to answer any e-mail I get (my e-mail is fantasygurujason@yahoo.com ) and I will even post some of the more helpful e-mails with my responses on the blog (don't worry I won't include anyone's name, e-mail address or any other personal information). Thanks to everyone and I hope I can be of help. Good Luck with your upcoming seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment